Saturday, July 7, 2007

Teens Rape Woman, Force Her Son To Have Sex With Her

Source: Local6.

I don't know too many Whites by the name of "Avion". This story made me absolutely fucking SICK to my stomach. A woman and her son minding their own business, then some savages come inside their house to brutalize her. Don't these savages have family? A mother? Would they want a female member of their family brutalized in this manner? Absolutely not.

A WARNING TO ALL YOU SAVAGES OUT THERE

If ANY of you TOUCH, HARASS, INTIMIDATE, or otherwise do ANYTHING to ANYONE I care about, you will be on the receiving end of the most BRUTAL PUNISHMENT that I can think of. I could take you out in the woods and put a bullet into your head like an animal. That's too easy. I might beat your feet with a hammer or baseball bat then force you to stand on your feet by suspending you by your wrists with a steel cord from the ceiling. You can either put enormous pressure on your wrists trying to support your weight on your wrists or handle your torture by standing on your bruised feet.

No comments: